Nayanthara’s latest Tamil drama film ‘Aramm’ is an inspiring movie which will blow your mind with its brilliant script which hits very hard at the government of our country. The film shows the intense politics, the film received highly positive reviews from the film critics along with impressive ratings. This kind of film deserves appreciation from all over the world.
Aramm is a must watch film that will wake you up for the next voting, the entire team of the film gave their 100% to the film. The film opened up on a quite decent note and showed a slight growth in the box office collection during the very first weekend.
Tamil Movie ‘Aramm’ Total Box Office Collection:
Gopi Nainar’s directorial film Aramm starring Nayanthara in the lead role, the film is produced by Kotapadi J Rajesh, the Tamil movie is made under the production banner of KJR Studios. The film was released on November 10, Friday. The film is getting a good response from the audience. The film opened up with Rs. 2 crores at the box office. The film managed to collect Rs. 6.12 crores within 3 days as the first-weekend box office collection.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs. 2 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs. 2.05 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs. 2.07 crores
- First Weekend Box Office Collection: Rs. 6.12 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs. 1.10 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tue): Rs. 1.03 crore
- Total 5 Days Box Office Collection: Rs. 8.25 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs. 1-1.5 crore* (expected)
Tamil movie passes the Monday test and raked Rs. 1.10 crore on the fourth day, the film earned Rs. 1.03 crore on Tuesday, fifth day which leads the total five days box office collection of the film to Rs. 8.25 crore. The film is expected to continue the decent business and supposed to end its very first week on the good note as well.