The recently released bilingual action drama film ‘Nenjil Thunivirundhal’ which is shot in two different languages — Tamil and Telugu. The film starring Sundeep Kishan, Mehreen Pirzada, Vikranth and Shathiga in the lead roles, the film is also featuring Soori and Harish Uthaman in the prominent roles.
Sundeep Kishan and Mehreen Pirzada starrer film Nenjil Thunivirundhal was released on November 10, Friday opposite Nayanthara’s drama film ‘Aramm‘ which is receiving a good response from the audience and also got positive reviews from the film critics.
Bilingual Movie ‘Nenjil Thunivirundhal’ Total Box Office Collection:
Sundeep Kishan is a very popular actor of Tollywood who has a good fan following while it is the first Tamil movie of Mehreen. However, she has done three Telugu movies which received an overwhelming response from the audience, the actress is now expanding her audience in the Tamil film industry via this bilingual film. The action thriller film Nenjil Thunivirundhal is written and directed by Suseenthiran, the bilingual film is also being released in the Telugu language with the name C/O Surya.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs. 2.50 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs. 2.70 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Sun): Rs. 3 crores
- First Weekend Box Office Collection: Rs. 8.20 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs. 1.50 crore
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tue): Rs. 1.30 crore
- Total 5 Days Box Office Collection: Rs. 11 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs. 1-1.50 crore* (expected)
The film opened up good and earned Rs. 2.50 crores on the first day, the film gained the momentum during the first weekend and raked Rs. 2.70 crores and Rs. 3 crores on the second and third day i.e. Saturday and Sunday which leads the first-weekend box office collection to Rs. 8.20 crores.
The action thriller passes the Monday test with good bucks, the film raked Rs. 1.50 crore on Monday and managed to gross Rs. 1.30 crore on Tuesday, the film stands with total box office collection of Rs. 11 crores.