The first collaboration between Kajol and Dhanush the Tamil flick ‘Velaiilla Pattadhari 2’ aka ‘VIP 2’ is creating positive buzz as the film is doing decent business at the box office.
The film opened up good and succeed to collect the good bucks at the box office. The film was first released in Tamil and Telugu speaking regions including Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana.
Tamil Movie Velaiilla Pattadhari 2 / VIP 2 Total Box Office Collection:
The film received overall good reviews from the film critics and also getting a warm response from the audience. Dhanush and Kajol starrer ‘VIP 2’ is generating good business at the box office, the film is giving a tough competition to other films at the box office. The film got the impressive opening and received good-word-of-mouth.
The Tamil flick grossed Rs. 5.75 crores on the first day and continued the impressive business. The film picked up the momentum during the first weekend. On Saturday and Sunday, the film grossed Rs 6.04 crores and 6.96 crores respectively which lead the total first-weekend box office collection to Rs. 18.75 crores.
- Box Office Collection Day 1 (Fri): Rs. 5.75 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 2 (Sat): Rs. 6.04 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 3 (Sun): Rs. 6.96 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 4 (Mon): Rs. 2.31 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 5 (Tue): Rs. 5.95 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 6 (Wed): Rs. 1.64 crores
- Box Office Collection Day 7 (Thu): Rs. 1.21 crores
- Total First Week / 7 Days Box Office Collection: Rs. 28 crores
- Lifetime collection: Rs 50.00 crores
The famous trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “Hindi version of
#VIP2 #Lalkar to release on 18 Aug 2017… Stars Kajol and Dhanush.”
‘Velaiilla Pattadhari 2’ aka ‘VIP 2’ has Rs. 28 crores within 7 days as the first week box office collection. Dhanush and Kajol starrer Tamil flick ‘VIP 2’ is expected to do the lifetime earning of Rs. 50 crores.
On the other hand, Rana Daggubati and Kajal Aggarwal starrer latest Telugu flick ‘Nene Raju Nene Mantri’ is running good and dominating the AP and Telangana box office.